What happens after a civil judgment is made

Appeal a judgment, decision or ruling

If you don’t agree with a judgment, decision or ruling about your case, you can make an appeal to a senior court:

What to do if the person doesn’t follow the Order made by the judge

If the other person has been ordered to do something, like pay you money, and doesn’t follow the judge’s decision, you can ask the court to enforce the Order.
Find out more about enforcement

This page was last updated: